Welcome to the
Exhibition Think Tank Club
Join Networking Groups
All ett club Members can join Groups to network with other members who share similar interests and specialities. Join as many as you like. Click below to explore the groups relating to each topic...
Chose from a wide range of events from panel discussions, Sprint sessions, Think Tanks, and more...
Why should I become a member?
The Exhibition Think Tank Club is a worldwide e-platform for Exhibition Industry professional to network, debate & continue helping the industry to move on and upwards.
Members are industry peers from different sectors and countries gathering together and sharing their expertise, vision and insights (individual, team or company membership options).
Make the Exhibition Think Tank your resource to stay ahead of all industry developments and to be your network platform for the industry.
As a member you will have priority access to a wide range of online, hybrid and physical events to collaborate, innovate and network including:
- Recurrent online discussions on specific Industry’s hot topics
- Recurrent online networking sessions which we will conduct topic and/or language based
- Specific and tailored educational online courses
- Online Single Sprint (including 2 sessions) with market survey, data analysis and results presentation, followed by groups work on identified concerns and final white paper
- Think Tank on specific topic (run for the whole industry or on-demand for company/teams)
- Virtual and/or physical social events
- Articles and Newsletters
As an ett club Member you can access a range of reports, analysis, and presentations
* Gold and Company Members have access to ALL materials. Basic members can access materials relating to the events they have atten ded.
Join the Exhibition
Think Tank Club
Boost your network by joining us…
Join the ett club to collaborate, innovate and network with global industry peers in discussion rounds, topic sprints, think tanks and live events to address and develop all exhibition related themes from hybrid events to talent acquisition.
Never miss an innovation trend and ensure you’re on top of the latest developments.
ett club Team Leaders
Chief Digital Officer, Easyfairs
Stephan Forseilles is acting as CDO / Head of Technology and Digital Transformation of Easyfairs. He is responsible for supervising the strategic development of the company's technology solutions and digital transformation. He is also keynote speaker to numerous conferences and events related to Digital and Technology and is part of UFI’s Digital Innovation Workgroup. Prior to working in the exhibition industry, Stephan was CIO/CTO in the telecoms industry.
Jean-Nicolas Mannoni is Partnership Manager and teacher at ICD Business School on the Event Management Bachelor in Paris, Vice-President of MPI (Meeting Professional International) France – Switzerland Chapter and Freelance. Jean-Nicolas is passionate about exhibitions and event problematics. He analyses the industry and the operators to better train students and make education for students and professionals more adapted to the industry needs. He also contribute to promote responsible events and integrate green technologies and the youth to event design and create a better and more efficient experience for the brands and the publics. Jean-Nicolas is leading three open groups, “Event Students” to make them meet and collaborate, Event Education for professionals and teacher to invent a better way to train the youth, and Education Events to share the work of the two groups to every people interested on joining the Event Industry and improving skills.
- 1 Member entitlement
- Entitled to discounts on paid events and reports
- Personalised ETT club logo & banners
- Access to all networking public groups on ETT club
- 1 member entitlement
- FREE or prioritised access to most ETT Club events
- FREE access to all ETT Club events- and video reports
- Exclusive Gold members-only events
- Personalised ETT club logo & banners
- Discounts on MBB reports
- Exclusive discounts on education courses
- Access to all networking public groups on ETT Club
- Option to become a group leader
Company MembershipMulti-user 3+
- Get all the benefits from the Gold Membership
- 3+ Member entitlements
- Chance to become a Sprint Sponsor
- Option to sponsor Club Groups
- Option to become a research partner
- Tailored solutions available
NextGen GOLD MembershipIndividual Students and Young Professional (under 27)
Annually (£3.50/month in the 1st year) - NextGen Offer
- All the benefits of a Gold Membership
Enterprise MembershipCorporate Multi-user
- All the benefits of a Company Membership with the addition of tailored solutions for your organisation