ETT Mentoring Programme – Supporting the Exhibition Industry
The Exhibition Think Tank Club is delighted to launch our new ETT Mentoring Programme.
The ETT Mentoring Programme is our contribution to retain, engage and empower the best people in the exhibition sector. A milestone for ETT Club to provide support to all industry professionals who would like to have career advice and push their professional development with the help from senior industry professionals.
We will help partner you with the most appropriate mentor aligned with your needs. Becoming a mentee brings an array of benefits such as; access to mentor’s expertise; talking about your challenges to someone outside the organisation; vital feedback in key areas; learning specific skills and knowledge relevant to personal goals; sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally and larger network with more people.
- Talking about your challenges to someone outside the organisation
- Access to mentor’s expertise
- Vital feedback in key areas
- Learning specific skills and knowledge relevant to personal goals
- Sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally
- Larger network with more people
What to expect
- Introduction to a mentor (see list of mentors below)
- 3 calls minimum over 6 month period
- ETT Support throughout the programme
Interested to join ETT Mentoring Programme as a mentor?
Give back to the industry – Retention – Engagement – Empower
- Learn from future leaders
- Improve interpersonal, leadership and management skills
- Increase your profile and the profile of your organisation
- Build confidence
- Gain personal satisfaction