Digital & AI TOWN HALL Meeting
25 January 2021
Choose between 2 separate event times, 08:00 or 16:00 (UK Time)
Would you like to learn and innovate from Industrywide Best Practice Cases in Digital & AI? Do you want to hear other industry professionals sharing their views and discuss these questions?
The ETT Club Town Hall Meetings provide a fun and interactive platform. This second Town Hall meeting will cover our focus topic “Digital & AI”.
We assemble a great panel of speakers to discuss these questions and present Digital & AI best practice cases. We would like to welcome our moderator and panellists:
- Mark Parsons, Managing Director and Founder, Events Intelligence, ETT “VaPOr” Group Leader
- Courtney Harold, SVP, Business Development, Tied Together Marketing, ETT “StrongGirlz + 1” Group member
- Derrick Johnson, Director of Event Strategy & Chief Diversity Officer, Talley Management Group, Inc., ETT “Event Profs without borders” Group member
- Gunnar Heinrich, CEO, Adventics GmbH
Choose from one of two sessions, 08:00 or 16:00 UK time
FREE to attend.
Following the event, resulting event reports will only be available to ETT Club Members (Gold, Company).
- Courtney HaroldSVP, Business Development, Tied Together Marketing
- Derrick JohnsonDirector of Event Strategy & Chief Diversity Officer, Talley Management Group, Inc.
- Gunnar HeinrichCEO adventics GmbH
- Mark ParsonsManaging Director and Founder at Events Intelligence