ETT Mentoring Programme
The Exhibition Think Tank Club is delighted to launch our new ETT Mentoring Programme.
The ETT Mentoring Programme is our contribution to retain, engage and empower the best people in the exhibition sector. A milestone for ETT Club to provide support to all industry professionals who would like to have career advice and push their professional development with the help from senior industry professionals.
Looking for a mentor?
By joining the programme, we will help partner you with the most appropriate mentor aligned with your needs. Becoming a mentee brings an array of benefits such as; access to mentor’s expertise; talking about your challenges to someone outside the organisation; vital feedback in key areas; learning specific skills and knowledge relevant to personal goals; sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally and larger network with more people.
What to expect when you register
- Opportunity to access mentor’s expertise outside your organisation
- Introduction to a mentor
- x3 calls minimum over 6 month period
- ETT continual support throughout the programme
£49 for Gold members of ETT Club
£89 for Basic members and non-members
ETT Mentors (Click here for full profile and bio)
- Lee Ali, Managing Director, Expo Stars
- Damion Angus, Group Managing Director, Montgomery Group
- Marco Barozzi, Founder and Director, Expo Consulting
- Tamar Beck, CEO, Gleanin
- Alison Church, Marketing Director, UK & Global, Easyfairs
- Mark Eddy, Newtork Consultancy Group
- Stephan Forseilles, Group Chief Technology Officer, Easyfairs
- Paul Grinnall, CEO & Principal Consultant
- Wilbert Heijmans, Managing Director, Info Salons Group
- Sherry Huss, Head of Community, Freeman
- Jo-Anne Kelleway, International Industry Ambassador, Freeman Company
- Dan Londero, Co-Founder, Turnkey Event Solutions Pty Ltd
- Stephan Murtagh, Managing Director, The Exhibition Guy
- Mark Parsons, Managing Director & Founder, Events Intelligence
- Ashley Roberts, General Manager, CONNECT
- Alexandria Robinson, Show Director, Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH
- Pricing information: £49 for Gold members. £89 for Basic members and non-members.
Comments are closed.