SPRINT: How does Marketing Communication need to change To Reopen An Exhibition?
23 September AND 6 October
14:00 (UK Time) for both sessions.
Please note by registering to this online event, you are expected to join both sessions.
As part of its project “ETT EXHIBITION MARKETING MONTHS, Exploring the Best Reopening Marketing Strategies”, ETT Club is delighted to start with a Sprint: How Does Marketing Communication Need To Change To Reopen An Exhibition?
Open to everyone in the exhibition industry who is reopening exhibitions or who is in the planning stage, this Sprint includes 2 online sessions:
23 September, 1st session:
- Panel: We look forward to welcoming 3 speakers to discuss Marketing Communication and how it needs to adapt to the reopening of exhibitions.
- Alison Church, Marketing Director, UK & Global, Easyfairs
- Chris Kilbee, Managing Director, Acuity Growth Consultancy
- Stephanie Selesnick, President, International Trade Information Inc.
- Networking through groups and group work: Prior to the session, the participants will be allocated to groups and introduced to eachother by email. A task will be given to each group at the end of session 1, and the groups will meet online before the 6 October to work on the task and prepare a short presentation. The groups will present their findings on the 6 October.
6 October, 2nd session:
- Group work presentation
- Discussion and final outcome
A sprint is a great way to learn, network and share ideas/knowledge with other industry professionals. It is open to everyone who wants to exchange on communication strategies and discuss how to face the new challenges Covid-19 has brought to us.
FREE online session
- Pricing information: FREE
- Alison ChurchMarketing Director, UK & Global, Easyfairs
- Chris KilbeeManaging Director, Acuity Growth Consultancy
- Stephanie SelesnickPresident, International Trade Information Inc.
President, International Trade Information Inc.