PANEL DISCUSSION: Event Services for the Recovery and Reopening of the Event Industry
13 May 2021
14:00 (UK Time)
As part of its project “ETT Journey to reopen the exhibition industry”, ETT Club is delighted to present the panel discussion: Event Services for the Recovery and Reopening of the Event Industry, hosted by ETT Club “Event Thinkers” Group and organised together with UFI Industry Partners Working Group.
From training-education, marketing, logistics, stand construction, digital/matchmaking services, consultancy, lobbying and other services, the idea of this online panel session is to promote different event services important for the reopening and recovery of the event industry.
We are delighted to welcome a great international panel of speakers to discuss these questions and share with the entire industry:
- Ravinder Sethi, Chairman & Managing Director at R.E. Rogers India Pvt. Ltd .
- Jordi Estruga, Guest Events Operations Director at Fira Barcelona
- Ken Holsinger, Senior VP, Strategy Digital & Data Solutions at Freeman
Following the event, resulting event reports will only be available to ETT Club Members (Gold, Company).
- Jordi EstrugaGuest Events Operations Director at Fira Barcelona
- Ken HolsingerSenior VP, Strategy Digital & Data Solutions at Freeman
- Ravinder SethiChairman & Managing Director at R.E. Rogers India Pvt. Ltd.