Panel Discussion: Human Skills Vs Digital Skills
14:00 (UK Time)
Length: 60 min
ETT Club is delighted to present the panel discussion: Human Skills Vs Digital Skills, organised in cooperation with ETT Club “Event Thinkers” Group.
The panel discussion will cover the topics Human skills/Digital skills/Retention/Attracting talents that are very important for the global event industry in time of re-opening and recovery of the event industry across the globe.
We are delighted to welcome a panel of great speakers:
- Tim Bajarin, Chairman, Creative Strategies
- Cinzia Zanin, Student Coordinator & Community Developer, Fondazione Fiera Milano
- Robert T Heinemann, Managing Partner – CEO, Heinemann Management Consulting
- Matthias Tesi Baur, CEO & Founder, MBB Consulting Group
ETT Event Thinkers Group members and leaders:
Berislav Čižmek and Catalin Trifu (group leaders), Sonia Graupera, Joanna Marcjan, Juan Puchalt, Marco Barozzi, , Garcia Newell, Pawel Terlikowski, Robert T Heinemann, Yildirim Unverdi, , Mehtap Gürsoy, Paul Grinnall, Mshari AlKuwaiflie, Raghav Khosla
FREE to attend.
- Pricing information: FREE
Cinzia ZaninStudent Coordinator & Community Developer, Fondazione Fiera Milano
Robert HeinemannManaging Partner - CEO, Heinemann Management Consulting
Tim BajarinChairman, Creative Strategies
Comments are closed.