Panel Discussion: INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP – How to advance women and diversity in leadership?
4 March 2021
Choose one of 2 times (08:00 or 16:00 UK time)
What concrete actions can be implemented to advance women and diversity in leadership? How to create stronger systems and companies to reflect the experience and contributions of women in the workforce and in society? Following the ETT Club INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP Sprint in January, we would like to share with the wider industry the outcome, thorough reflections and many interesting ideas, approaches and concrete actions suggested by the working Groups during the course of this Sprint. Join the Panel Discussion on Inclusive Leadership to learn, understand and be part of this journey to drive things that are long overdue and work together towards gender equality and inclusivity. This is only a starting point for a much needed change in the Exhibition Industry.
We assemble a great international panel of speakers, all ETT Club Group Leaders, to discuss and present concrete actions to advance women and diversity in leadership.
- Simona Jevdokimovaite, Head of Marketing & Events, FESPA, ETT “EVENTREPRENEURS” Group Leader
- Mike Frost, Co-Founder, Expocast, ETT “EVENTGERS” Group Leader
- Debbie Lee, Founder & Director, Benchmark Collective, ETT “EVENT PROFS WITHOUT BORDERS” Group Leader
- Erika Welling, Chief Experience Officer, Blendz Events, ETT “”EVENT PROFS WITHOUT BORDERS” Group Leader
Choose from one of two sessions, 08:00 or 16:00 UK time
FREE to attend.
Following the event, resulting event reports will only be available to ETT Club Members (Gold, Company).
- Debbie LeeDebbie Lee, Founder & Director, Benchmark Collective
- Erika WellingErika Welling, Chief Experience Officer, Blendz Events
- Mike FrostCo-Founder, Expocast
- Simona JevdokimovaiteHead of Marketing & Events, FESPA