PANEL DISCUSSION: What are the New Key Customer Touch Points?
Following the ETT Club Think Tank – Discovering new trade show customer touch points – that started in October throughout November, ETT Club is proud to organise a Panel Discussion to discuss innovative New Key Customer Touch Points.
After conducting a Survey in the industry asking “how much will the customer journey change?” A touch point model was presented and during Team work phases, participants explored in depth new touch points concepts. Truly amazing ideas came from all Teams who joined the event.
We assemble a great international panel of speakers, all ETT Club Group Leaders, to discuss and present these new key customer touch points so that the entire industry can learn, discuss and collaborate.
- Stephanie Selesnick, President, International Trade Information Inc.
- Mark Parsons, Managing Director & Founder, Events Intelligence
- Nicole Peck, VP of Marketing, Events, IDG Communications, Inc.
- Mike Frost, Co-Founder, Expocast
- Berislav Čižmek, Founder & CEO, CBBS
Choose from one of two sessions, 08:00 or 16:00 UK time
FREE to attend.
Following the event, resulting event reports will only be available to ETT Club Members (Gold, Company).
- Berislav ČižmekFounder & CEO, CBBS
- Mark ParsonsManaging Director and Founder at Events Intelligence
- Mike FrostCo-Founder, Expocast
- Nicole PeckVP of Marketing, Events, IDG Communications Inc
- Stephanie SelesnickPresident, International Trade Information Inc.
President, International Trade Information Inc.