Panel discussion: With great talents come great responsibilities – Turning the exhibition industry into a talent magnet
14:30 – 15:30 (UK Time)
Online LinkedIn event
Join the Panel Discussion: “With great talents come great responsibilities – Turning the exhibition industry into a talent magnet”, and embark on a journey to identify some of the keys to unlock the talent problem.
With talent being the next big challenge for our industry, the members of the VaPOr Group of the Exhibition Think Tank, together with a wide range of industry interviewees, worked on establishing why talent is such a critical resource in the post-COVID exhibition industry. In this session, they want to share their findings with you, provoke discussion, and present a roadmap for change!
Join this free event on LinkedIn to listen to a great panel of speakers who all contributed to this research:
- Alison Willis, Divisional Managing Director, Easyfairs
- Alinne Rosa, Group Vice President HR, Reed Exhibitions
- Baptiste Boulard, CEO, Swapcard
- Dannielle Antes, Director, Talent Acquisition, Emerald
Introduced by ETT VaPOr Group leaders:
- Mark Parsons, Managing Director, Events Intelligence
- Mike Frost, Co-Founder, Expocast
- Stephan Forseilles, Head of Technology & Digital Transformation, Easyfairs
Free LinkedIn online session.
Alinne RosaGroup Vice President HR, Reed Exhibitions
Alison WillisDivisional Managing Director, Easyfairs
Baptiste BoulardCEO, Swapcard
Dannielle AntesDirector, Talent Acquisition, Emerald