Think Tank: What has changed in the Strategy process in our industry?
17 February 2022 at 12:30 UK Time
After the 1st session on the 4th February, our speakers and participants will meet again for a second session around the topic Strategies & Innovations and what has changed in the the strategy process in our industry?
The participants who joined the first session will present their findings and share ideas with the industry. Working on a specific strategy field they have chosen, they will go deeper and look at the new goal of this new strategy, the KPI’s, what skills are needed for the new strategy and evaluate the costs involved.
Join the session to learn from other industry professionals and innovate!
FREE TO ATTEND
As part of its project “ETT Strategies & Innovations Mission”, ETT Club is delighted to start with a Think Tank: What has changed in the Strategy process in our industry? which include 2 online sessions and group work.
This Think Tank is a great opportunity to network with other industry professionals, share ideas and dig deep into the topic Strategy and what are the key points a modern tradeshow should have. It is a way to innovate and find concrete ideas to help your team/colleagues and move the industry forward.
- Panel discussion with a great panel of speakers:
- Michael Duck, EVP – Commercial Development | Informa Markets, EVP – Commercial Development, Group | Informa Group
- Enrica Baccini, Chief Research & Development Officer, Fondazione Fiera Milano
- Mark Parsons, Managing Director & Founder, Events Intelligence
- Presentation of ETT Survey results (Survey conducted throughout December/January)
- First Group task and assembling groups with participants
- Groups’ presentations
FREE to attend.
- Pricing information: FREE