Value Proposition TOWN HALL Meeting
Choose between 2 separate event times, 08:00 or 16:00 (UK Time) on 8 December 2020
Would you like to learn and innovate from Industry wide Best Practice Cases in Digital offer or Virtual events that created value? Do you want to hear other industry professionals sharing their views and discuss these questions?
The ETT Club Town Hall Meetings provide a fun and interactive platform and the first Town Hall meeting will cover our focus topic “Value Proposition”.
We assemble a great panel of speakers to discuss these questions and present Value Proposition best practice cases. We would like to welcome our moderator and panellists, all coming from the ETT Club Value Proposition Focus Groups:
- Stephan Forseilles, Head of Tech and Digital, Easyfairs, VaPOr Group Leader
- Stephanie Selesnick, President, International Trade Information Inc., StrongGirlz Group leader
- Cinzia Zanin, Research & Development, Fondazione Fiera Milano, Exhibitions in training Group Leader
- Mark Parsons, Managing Director and Founder, Events Intelligence, VaPOr Group Leader
- Matt Harris, Chairman and CEO, Konduko SA, Event Profs without borders Group member
FREE to attend.
Following the event, resulting event reports will only be available to ETT Club Members (Gold, Company).
- Cinzia ZaninResearch & Development, Fondazione Fiera Milano
- Mark ParsonsManaging Director and Founder at Events Intelligence
- Matt HarrisChairman and CEO, Konduko SA
- Stephan ForseillesHead of Technology and Digital Transformation at Easyfairs
- Stephanie SelesnickPresident, International Trade Information Inc.
President, International Trade Information Inc.