Workshop: Generative AI for Event Organisers, 25 Sept @ 16:30 UK
25 September 2023
16:30 – 18:00 (UK Time)
Zoom Online session
Register for the Workshop: Generative AI for Event Organisers, 11:30 EST / 16:30 UK / 17:30 CET
GenAI’s Power for Exhibitions: Learn, Apply, and Gain a Competitive Edge – No Prior Technical Skills Required
Unlock the potential of Generative AI with our session specifically designed for exhibition organisers and their suppliers.
Led by Mark Parsons of Events Intelligence – this course unravels the mystery of Generative AI, offering a comprehensive overview of its unique features, capabilities, and limitations. Learn how to operate popular GenAI tools, including ChatGPT, Midjourney & Runway, to help you scale your exhibitions. Master the art of prompting, explore novel use cases and understand how you might be able to build a competitive edge personally and for your business.
No prior technical background is required.
- The session will be held remotely on Zoom for 90 minutes.
- The format will be highly interactive with lots of opportunities for Q&A.
- Group size will be no more than 15 to facilitate effective discussion.
What you’ll cover
- Demystifying Generative AI: Definition, Distinctive Features, and Limitations.
- Under the Hood of GenAI Tools: A Non-Technical Overview for Users and Interpreting Outputs.
- A Primer on Popular GenAI Tools: Exploring ChatGPT, Midjourney, and Runway.
- Navigating the Legal and Ethical Landscape of GenAI: Safeguarding Your Interests.
- Mastering the Art of Prompting: Rethinking Techniques and Tools for Effective Interaction with GenAI.
- Practical Applications: GenAI for Event Organisers – Designing Prompts, CoT, Meta & Cross Prompts.
- GenAI and the Future of Work: Discussing ToC and the Business Model Implications of GenAI.
- GenAI and Competitive Advantage: How Businesses can Leverage GenAI for Strategic Advantage.
- Future Trends in GenAI: Stay Ahead of the Curve in the Rapidly Evolving World.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Generative AI, including features, capabilities, and limits.
- Build awareness of popular GenAI tools such as ChatGPT, Midjourney, Runway & Pi
- Build skills in GenAI prompts to enhance interactions with AI tools and improve the quality of outputs.
- Consider the strategic implications of GenAI on the exhibition business model.
- Familiarize yourself with new developments to stay ahead.
About your presenter
Mark Parsons is a director of Events Intelligence a data business focused on understanding companies and communities at exhibitions. A former corporate financier with a background in exhibition deals, he is a lifelong learner passionate to explore new concepts and ideas. He holds an BSc in Econometrics, an ACA Chartered Accountancy qualification, an Executive MBA from London Business School, an MSBA in Data Science from NYU Stern, and an MST in Entrepreneurship from Cambridge University. He writes about how to build a data led organiser, and is a lecturer on the Exhibition Design MSc at SPD Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan. He lives in Warsaw, Poland.
REGISTER NOW TO SAVE YOUR SEAT!
Limited to 15 participants only.
Free online session.
- Pricing information: FREE